Based in Northampton serving customers over the phone, advising and selling them what they need for their car.
• Greeting Customers over the telephone in a reassuring friendly way.
• Provide an exceptional Customer Experience.
• Offering advice and information, including costs on any work that is .
• Ability to Upsell - NOT Miss-sell - Products that will be of benefit to the Customers Vehicle.
• Co-ordinating Vehicles for Repair & Fit into the busy Technicians Schedules.
• Ordering & chasing delivery of Parts.
• Inbound & Outbound calls with Existing & New Customers.
• Dealing with any Customer queries by Telephone.
• Ensuring all bookings & Payments are handled timely and efficiently.
• Ensuring Reception & Customer Waiting Area is Clean, Tidy and presentable.
• Arranging Courtesy Cars.
• Previous experience within the Motor Trade / Service Management is a great advantage.
• Experience of Cameo or Kerridge System is an advantage.
• Being computer literate is essential.
• Understanding of Vehicle Parts, Faults and Fix.
• Must be confident in person and on the telephone.
• Be a team player and able to work productively.
• Liaising with Branch Managers.
• Know how to sell and look for buying signals.
• Able to multitask effectively to ensure that tasks are completed accurately and on time.
• Must be organised and able to co-ordinate under pressure in a busy environment
The right person will have the willingness to learn whilst working in a busy environment. You will be a fast learner with exceptional Co-ordination skills. Able to Multi Task and maintain the positive attitude. Ideally you will have Sales Experience in order to help grow the business and increase the Customer Base.