An opportunity has arisen for an Internal Sales person to join a leading energy
Chain systems manufacturer and installation company, based in Brackmills.
We manufacture and install energy chain systems to supply power and data for moving machinery and have a large customer base, across many different industries.
The internal e-chain sales role will involve dealing with incoming enquiries and assisting with the following:
- Being able to give technical advice
- Raising quotations
- Chasing up quotations
- Pro-active selling from enquiries
- Arranging visits for sales engineers
- Working towards departmental targets
- Order processing within timescales
The successful Internal E-chain Systems person will be:
- Computer competent, Microsoft excel and Word
- Able to manage workload and prioritise
- Hardworking to enable them to work within deadlines
- Polite and have good communication skills
- Confident to be able to up sell and arrange visits
Full training will be given however some experience in sales would be an advantage. The candidate would also need to have some technical interest or knowledge. In return, igus offers 25 days holiday plus statutory entitlement and benefits which include bonus scheme, pension and childcare voucher scheme.