FREE Webinar - for Brackmills based businesses
Thursday 13th January 2022, 12:30 - 14:00
Did you know? A quarter of all work-related accidents are linked to alcohol. Employees are coming into work with issues that can be a risk for workplace.
Are you raising the topic?
This webinar explores the importance of destigmatising these issues. For many people they are too afraid to say have a problem because they believe they will be at risk of losing their job.
So, as an employer, what can and should you do?
In this skills webinar Aquarius Life will:
1. Help you develop a practical understanding of what constitutes an effective substance misuse risk assessment in work
2. Share a few ways you can start a brief intervention conversation with an employee
3. Help you become aware of a person’s readiness to change - through an understanding of the ‘cycle of change’
4. Introduce you to motivational interviewing skills which are proven to support someone that uses substances
5. Teach you how to make an effective referral
Brackmills BID, as part of our commitment to supporting businesses on the estate, now works with Aquarius Life – which means all estate businesses can now access FREE training and policy support
Register your attendance Here.