We’re delighted to share this new opportunity that is being offered from the University of Northampton.
The Santander Internship programme is for small and medium sized employers (SMEs). Aimed at SMEs from any sector, the programme offers students an opportunity to engage with businesses and understand the impact they can have.
The internships are:
- Aimed at second and final year students
- Flexible - Between 2 and 6 weeks; minimum 70 hours, maximum 108 hours depending on the SME requirements
- Santander contribute 50% towards the cost with the SME contributing the remaining 50%
- The University will advertise the internship and review applications before forwarding on to SME to shortlist for interview
- The student is paid direct from the University - £8.72 per hour - and the SME is invoiced for their contribution at the end of the internship
- Each SME can have a maximum of two student internships
The internship should be a business-related project or activity that improves the SME’s business performance. The programme offers an opportunity for businesses from any sector to engage interns and understand the impact they can have on a business, benefitting from talented students who are eager to work hard and develop their skills and experience within the company.
If you would like to find out more, you can contact the Changemaker Hub on 01604 892727 or email [email protected]