IN’n’OUT Autocentres (INO) is a car servicing and repair company operating throughout England and Wales. INO specialises in MOT testing, servicing, brakes, tyres, air conditioning, oil changes and vehicle repairs. We have 27 autocentres across the country. IN‘n’OUT provides an alternative to dealerships by providing convenient, transparent vehicle maintenance solutions for all car makes and models.
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Direct reports: none
Hours: 20 hours a week 10am - 2pm
- Purchase ledger – all non-cost of sales invoices.
- Employee expenses including validation and payment process.
- Provide holiday cover for other finance administration positions.
- Coding and posting of purchase invoices and employee expenses.
- Validate approval of invoices / expenses or check purchase order.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Provide the Financial Controller with an accruals list based on purchase orders issued and or missing invoices.
- Set up payments via online banking system.
- Manage aged creditor list, highlighting any issues and resolving with support.
- Regular communication with other members of the finance team and provide support where required.
- Ad hoc activities as required by the business.
The successful candidate will be
- An all-rounder than can undertake a large variety of work within their capabilities and arrange support from others when they cannot undertake the work themselves.
- Passionate about the doing the job right and well and driving long term improvements within both finance and the business.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise.
- Diligent with attention to detail and can work to tight deadlines.
- AAT part Qualified / qualified by experience.
- Multi outlet retail operations
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and flexible
- Broad accounting understanding
- Able to work as part of a team the in the office and remotely.
- Organised with strong communication skills.
What do we offer?
- In return, we offer successful candidates a promising future, within a growing business:
- Flexible working hours within certain parameters
- Flexible working location within certain parameters
- Attractive market rate depending on qualifications and experience
- 25 days annual holiday pro rata plus bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Death in service cover
- Great working environment