This isn't just any Brackmills job, this is a permanent, picker / packer role in a lovely clean warehouse, with a friendly team and great opportunities for career progression...
Shift - 2pm-10pm (Monday-Friday - but must be flexible!)
Location - Brackmills, Northampton
Pay- £10.30 per hour, overtime paid at £15.60 per hour
Looking for a new job, a change for the better, a great team?
James and James Fulfilment could be the place for you! Join a fast growing and award winning company that will be the platform to your new permanent career in eCommerce.
You’ll love it here because:
- Overtime paid at £15.60 per hour
- £30 bonus per week
- 28 days holiday a year with an extra day holiday for each year of service
- Career progression! (we have people that are now team coaches, team leaders, forklift drivers, customer service advisors and sales consultants)
- Enhanced pension, 5% matched
- Medical Cover through Health Shield (cash towards eye care, dental care, instant GP appointments and much more)
- Free on site parking, secure bike shelters and on a great bus route
- Monthly team lunches- This month we had pizza, last month we had sausage rolls
What you’ll be doing:
You will be working within the Fulfilment Centre (warehouse), picking and packing online orders for our customers. We pick and pack all sorts of products - from board games and cosmetics to clothes and contact lenses.
You’ll be picking light items using a handheld scanner and laptop, packing orders, and labelling them ready for dispatch to our clients' happy customers.
The skills and experience you will need
- Fast and efficient, you love working to targets!
- A great team player
- Good English speaking skills
- Comfortable working with a laptop and scanner
What happens next?
- Read this job advert and apply here!
- We will let you know if you have been shortlisted (or not) within 5 working days
- We will invite you to interview with us
- You will come and join our team!