Stertil UK Ltd is part of the Stertil Group, a worldwide operating company, specialising in developing, producing and marketing loading bay and garage equipment. With many years of experience we are able to guarantee optimum product quality and an excellent supervision of installation projects.
Based on our strengths of quality products, expert project management and excellent after sales service, Stertil Group have obtained a leading position in the market place.
The main purpose of this role is to support management of the warehouse, facilities and distribution elements of the company's business. The person will need to be an excellent communicator, well organised and able to review/implement written procedures which will ensure that company targets are achieved. The role requires strict attention to detail to ensure that the correct warehouse spare parts are purchased, receipted, stored and despatched as required. This role also encompasses the day to day management of sub-contracted transportation functions and site facilities issues. Colleagues are actively encouraged to suggest improvements in current working processes and are required to be flexible in their approach to meeting the departments ever changing requirements as a result of constant process development.
- The financial and non-financial performance of the warehouse, transportation and facilities functions.
- Providing support to Warehouse and Facilities Manager as required.
- Purchasing stock.
- Team Management and development.
- Responsive to business needs.
- Management of all stock items held in the warehouse and externally with engineers.
- Ensuring that the building is well maintained in accordance with our lease and H&S legislation.
- Compliance with ISO9001 and ISO14001 systems.
- Follow up written and verbal internal and external customer complaints and resolve quickly and efficiently.
- Identify improvement factors to make achieving targets easier.
- To carry out any tasks from the department's process list in accordance with the process.
- To carry out any new tasks that occur as a result of development of the department's processes and as directed by the Warehouse and Facilities Manager.
The above is an outline of the role that may be subject to change and review from time to time to suit the overall needs of the business.
- Previous warehouse supervisory experience.
- An up-to-date forklift licence.
- Clean driving licence.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Intermediate PC skills.
Skills and Approach:
- Problem solving abilities and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to manage and develop team members.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A flexible approach to work requirements.
- 20 days holiday (rising to 25 with length of service) plus 8 statutory days.
- Monday - Friday (40 hours per week).
- Opportunity to grow within a fast-moving environment.
- Company pension scheme.
- Access to discounts to over 800 online and high street retailers.
For further information and to contact us, please Click Here.