Smith Brothers Stores Ltd are seeking an experienced Warehouse Assistant. Working out of our Northampton branch, the successful candidate will oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities whilst assisting the warehousing team to gain maximum output and efficiency.
In return Smith Brothers will remunerate accordingly for a full working week, hours to be discussed at the interview stage to fall in line with the nature of our business.
Key Skills (preferred not essential):
- previous experience in a similar role
- Highly effective assisting skills and techniques
- Background in Industrial Pipeline/Plumbing Industry preferred, but not essential
- Able to work on feet and capable of some heavy lifting
- Hands on commitment to getting the job done
Remuneration: Basic Salary (dependant on experience)
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire (Full-Time)
For more information please contact Les Webster (Branch Manager): [email protected]